*This Social Media Release was created as a proof of concept only. It is not an official release.
Chicken Salad Chick Foundation: Music and Miracles Superfest 2017
The Chicken Salad Chick Foundation will host their second annual Music and Miracles Superfest in the Jordan-Hare Stadium. The concert takes place on April 22, 2017, and begin at 4 p.m. The event will feature numerous artists, such as Blake Shelton, Thomas Rhett, Kelsey Ballerini and Lynyrd Skynyrd.
The Music and Miracles Superfest originated from the vision of the late Kevin Brown, co-founder of Chicken Salad Chick, when he was diagnosed with cancer in 2013. The Chicken Salad Chick Foundation was immediately created and took on two life-changing causes, helping to find a cure for cancer and to end hunger in America. The inaugural concert took place in Auburn University’s stadium on April 23, 2016. The Music and Miracles’ mission is to bring together the biggest and brightest stars to entertain while raising funds for those in need. The proceeds made from the concert will be put toward funding cancer research programs, enhancing cancer patient experience and impacting local food banks in eight different states. The show is put on for concert-goers to party with a purpose, that is to sing, to dance, to celebrate life and help change lives all at once.
- The Music and Miracles Superfest will be held in the Jordan-Hare Stadium on Saturday, April 22, 2017.
- The Chicken Salad Chick Foundation partnered with Auburn University to host the event
- Blake Shelton, Thomas Rhett, Kelsey Ballerini, Lynyrd Skynyrd and David Ray will perform.
- All proceeds made at the event will be put toward the fight to end cancer and hunger in America.
- The gates will open at 3 p.m. and live music will begin at 4 p.m.
- Tickets start at $49
- “Last year’s sold-out show raised thousands of dollars for those in need, and made a tremendous impact on those people’s lives… With this year’s amazing artists, we plan to make even more miracles happen.” -Barclay Smith, Director of the Chicken Salad Chick Foundation
- “This event is so magical, because not only are you seeing some of the best artists in the nation perform live in the Jordan-Hare Stadium, but you’re also helping save lives at the same time.” -Jeff Steel, Associate Athletic Director for Facilities and Operations at Auburn University
Multimedia & Social Media:
Posted by Music & Miracles Superfest on Saturday, October 1, 2016
For more information about the Music and Miracles Superfest, visit www.musicandmiracles.com.
For more information about the Chicken Salad Chick Foundation, visit www.chickensaladchick.com/foundation.
Public Relations Point of Contact: Kaelin Jackson, 703-111-234 (email@example.com)